Identity and alterity: Iberian languages and literatures in Italy
The aim of the research team is to explore and investigate the cultural, literary and linguistic relations established, over the centuries, between Italy and the Iberic and Ibero-American contexts. The focus in particular will be on the relations, exchanges and contacts more specifically involving Turin and Piedmont.
The main research areas tackled by the team include:
- A study of the translational (also unpublished) and editorial activity;
- A study of epistolary exchanges;
- A study of travel writing;
- An analysis of identity and alterity through the language and literary works;
- The relations concerning the literary field, in particular the reception of Spanish- and Portuguese-language works;
- The linguistic relations, both contact and exchange, from a theoretical and applied perspective.